Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let The Games Begin

I'm outta here! My friend, and former quartet lead, and deck babe extraordinaire, is driving me to Baltimore today, where Bill is happily anchored in the Inner Harbor.

There was never a question, but I'm ecstatic that I stayed for my chorus and quartet International (Canada) competition. Sounds of the Seacoast took 3rd place medals, and is officially among the "big girls" in Harmony, Inc. All thanks to "BOL".

It seems unreal to be leaving, but there's frost on the ground and I'm looking forward to sunshine.

Come visit soon! I'm already lonely for my girlfriends...

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlfriend...I have you bookmarked and will be checking in regularly so I can join you and Bill on your amazing journey. Have a great time at Polly's and safe travels where ever you go from there!

    ReplyDelete